Visiting THE ROCK
We are so excited that you are considering visiting us at THE ROCK and we just want to help prepare you for your visit so you feel right at home! Currently we offer one worship service on Sunday at 10:30AM. Our various School of Ministries classes meet at 9:00AM. When you visit you will find a place for everyone of all ages! Our nursery starts with infants and we have classes for children up to twelve years old. In each class you will find teachers who love to help our young ones learn Gods word right at the level they are at. Here are a few items to help you to prepare and/or be ready during your visit to THE ROCK:
- Plan on arriving at least 10-15 minutes early to allow time to get your children to their appropriate classes before you head into service.
- Expect to be greeted as you come in the door. These people will hand you a bulletin and can help you with any questions you may have or point you in the right direction.
- We are made up of people from all age and socio-economic demographics.
- You will find people wearing anything from suits to jeans and t-shirts, come in what you feel comfortable in.
- We love people.
- We have a contemporary worship service with a live band and we love to praise God.
- We are excited to be able to give!
- Our Pastor delivers a powerful message and doesn’t candy-coat what God wants him to say.
- You can expect a chance for prayer at the end of the service.